What we do
As your media relations/communications consultant, we provide high-level strategic and tactical assistance to guide you through the maze of media and public opinion. Much like a GPS tracking system, we provide you with a roadmap to success, navigating the complex, confusing and oftentimes misunderstood world of media, communication and how it can influence public opinion.
Glaab & Associates is experienced in creating the right media program for our clients. We have a proven track record for positioning our clients favorably with the media and the community. Our staff is experienced in coordinating local, regional, and statewide campaigns to impact public opinion.
At times our clients have a different goal – to stay out of the media. When this is the case, Glaab & Associates has the proven ability to meet this goal.
In addition, Glaab & Associates has extensive experience working in crisis and sensitive situations, such as those involving:
- Criminal or government investigations
- Environmental disasters
- Consumer complaints
- Financial restatements
- Resignation of, or scandals surrounding top management
How we do it
When working with our clients, we follow a well-established and proven process:
- Identify the communication and/or media goal
- Develop an effective communication and media strategy
- Target the right media channels
- Influence the media when needed
- Stay flexible to handle evolving issues and to change tactics if and when we hit a roadblock.
What we deliver
When acting as your media relations/communications consultant, we provide services such as:
- Strategic plan development
- Media/press kit development
- Material development
- Speech preparation
- Special event planning
- Press/Community events
- Press release development/pitching
- Editorial board pitching/preparation
- Media list development
- Forums, workshops, etc.
- Media training, briefing, tours
- Letters to the editor program
- New media program